Monday, February 22, 2010

The Handmade Tweet

Today's Handmade Tweet comes all the way from Holland, Berniolie Handmade Accessories on etsy.

From Berniolie's Shop Announcement:

"My store is full of knitted and crochet accessories. Every item is with great care handmade and designed by me.
If you have any questions about an item just send me a convo.

Feel like making the items yourself, then check out my other store with patterns;
http://bernioliesdesigns.etsy.com"




This shawl looks so soft and delicate. I would feel like an elegant Victorian lady wearing this. What a beautiful design. I'm tempted to try one of her patterns myself but it may be outside my skill level. Maybe I'll just drool over the finish product instead. If you'd like to do a little drooling yourself just click on the picture to visit her shop.



Soft pink knitted mohair shawl with ruffled edge

1 comment:

Mary T Designs said...

Wow! That shawl is a stunner!