Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Handmade Tweet

Today's Valentine Handmade Tweet comes from Lunedesigns on etsy.

From lunedesigns's Shop Announcement:

"Welcome to my Etsy jewelry shop! If you love exotic pearls, rough-hewn gemstones, rich woods, ethnic beads, hand forged metal and vibrant glass, you're in the right place! I do too! Here you will find one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces ranging from the classy to the funky, with some earthy and hints of ethnic in between, all flavored with the spectacular scenery of northwest Montana. These pieces can be worn with both casual attire, or with the most stunning frock in your closet. It's up to you!"

What a great idea and so versatile. You can wear it as either a necklace or a bracelet. This is something I would love to get for Valentine's Day, not that I'm expecting anything. My husband just isn't into it, sigh. Oh well maybe my cats will get me something. Click on the picture to see more lovely creations from Lunedesigns. I'm sure you'll find something for your Valentine, or just for yourself.



Ruby Red Valentine's Day Convertible Necklace-Bracelet

1 comment:

Cindy ~ said...

LOVE the pieces designed by LUNE Design - I own two! Her work is gorgeous!!