Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Handmade Tweet

Today's Handmade Tweet comes from Spoiled Bratzwear on ArtFire.

From Spoiled Bratzwear's Bio:

"It's true, I've gone to the dogs! I have owned several businesses over the years but never enjoyed ANYTHING like I do designing & sewing my pet fashions! I use high quality materials including Swiss and German thread, imported designer ribbon and incredible fabrics.
Although my specialty is smaller dogs, please ask if you see something you would like in a larger size."

OK I know Christmas is over but I just found this and I had to share it. What can I say, this is just too much fun. Click on the picture for more fun outfits from Spoiled Bratzwear. Check out the cool Halloween costumes. It's never too early to start planning the perfect Halloween for your spoiled brat.


Christmas Elf Hat for Little Dogs & Cats

1 comment:

Mary T Designs said...

Awe!! I have some dachunds that would look great in that hat!