Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Handmade Artists Forum Blog Ring - Featured Artist

Since this week my blog ring is featuring me (I'm so excited and honored) I've decided to feature blog ring #2's featured artist Tuscan Road Designs.

From tuscanroad's Shop Announcement:

"Welcome to my shop!
Here, you will find an eclectic mix of mod and vintage jewelry designed and handcrafted by me. Creating handmade, original and unique jewelry is my "therapy" and It has definitely unleashed my creative side. I have consistently been inspired during numerous world travels, always keeping an eye out for the beautiful and unusual bead or idea that helps make these one-of-a-kind creations so unique. So have a peek and enjoy!"

I just love old keys, which is probably why I have so many of them. She's combined this one with the most perfect accent charms to make a stunningly beautiful necklace. Click on the picture to see more of her wonderful creations. You can also check out her blog at http://tuscanroad.blogspot.com



Long Jet Crystal Chain Necklace with Charms

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Very well done! She sure is talented and creates such lovely pieces!

Mary T Designs said...

Neat collection of charms! Love it.

Larissa said...

She really does have some great pieces!

jewelry by NaLa said...

Such a cute necklace, thanks for showing it!!

Unknown said...

A very talented artisan! Great post.

Handmade Artists' Forum and Shop said...

Tuscan does great work she also has a lovely shop here Tuscan Road

TuscanRoad said...

Thank you for your kind post! Holly