Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Handmade Tweet

Today's Handmade Tweet comes from Island Top Glass Art on ArtFire.

 From Island Top Glass Art's Studio Announcement:

"Are you looking for colorful, whimsical, one of a kind, handmade glass lampwork beads and artisan jewelry? Well, you've come to the right place! Come on in and take a look around you never know what you are going to find in my store. Visit my website if you like www.islandtopglassart.com Thanks for stopping in, Paula"

These are just too cool! I'd love some of my cats. It just amazes me what you can do with lampwork beads. Click on the picture to see other amazing creations, animals and more traditional beads, from Island Top Glass Art.



Custom Pet Bead Caricature - Focal Glass Lampwork Bead by PaulaNC at Islandtop Design

No comments: