Sunday, February 7, 2010

Handmade Artists Forum Blog Ring - Featured Artist

This week's HAF featured artist is Nancy of The Tulgey Wood.

From Nancy's Bio:

"Often found tinkering with things probably best left alone. Happy when playing with power tools and/or wire cutters. Bead-a-holic. Shutterbug. Will spray paint anything that doesn't move. Runs with scissors.....

As you can see, I'm involved in quite a range of creative endeavors."

Reading Nancy's bio I had a revelation. She states that she has "ADD...Artistic Deficit Disorder, the inability to focus only on one craft!!!" I am afflicted with the same disorder. I feel so much better knowing there are others like me out there.

Now on to her work. I love Alice in Wonderland and this is a fabulous depiction of the White Rabbit. It even has a steampunk feel to it. How could it be more perfect. Click on the picture to see more wonderful prints, jewelry and other creations by Nancy of The Tulgey Wood.


THE WHITE RABBIT Alice in Wonderland Series 
Art Print

3 comments:

Handmade Artists' Forum and Shop said...

Great article, Nancy is truly an exceptional person as well as artist! She also has a shop here http://www.handmadeartistsshop.com/ixxocart/vendors/TwasBrillig.html on the Handmade Artists' Shop!
I really love her painting as well.
HAF

Mary T Designs said...

Wow! That is gorgeous! I wish I were more versitile!

Unknown said...

Nancy sure does everything-and she's good at it too! I just love her stuff!!!