Friday, February 12, 2010

The Handmade Tweet

Today's Handmade Tweet comes from Rosebud's Lampwork Beads on etsy.

From rosebud101's Shop Announcement:

"February Sale: Hearts: 10% off. They are already marked down.

Welcome to my store. Feel free to browse and shop to your heart’s content. Thank you for taking the time to look. You are welcome back at any time. Check my profile for FAQ's. Feel free to contact me with ideas and suggestions."


I can so identify with this one. I've had a lot of days when I feel like this, especially lately. Do you think wearing this necklace would give people a warning? Probably not, they would just think it was cute. Click on the picture to check out all the cute, pretty and funky creations by Rosebud's Lampwork Beads.


Sale - PMS or Something I Said 
Handmade Lampwork Glass Bead Pendant by rosebud101

No comments: