Thursday, February 11, 2010

Handmade Artists Forum Blog Ring - Featured Artist

This week's HAF Blog Ring's featured artist is HaffinaCreations. Here is a look at her Artfire Shop.

From Haffina's Bio:

"I'm a busy mum of 5 with a love of jewellery and creating... and now I'm offering it for others to enjoy. I live in Australia.

I gain inspiration from everything at different times. I have very eclectic tastes and this will be apparent in the variation of items available in this studio.

Sometimes my family get involved too, especially my mum, she knits amazingly quickly.

Recently three of my sons, 13 year old twins and a 10 year old, decided to help out. So I have given them their own pages, everything on those pages is made by them, with minimal help from me.
I am the Guildmaster for the ArtFire Chainmaille Guild, a member of the Polymer Clay Smooshers Guild, The ArtFire Cafemom Team, Australians on Fire Guild and the We Love ArtFire Guild and a columnist for the Craft Techniques Department of handmadenews.org.
I am an Administrator on an online forum - Alundra's Conundrum, Moderator on the Handmade Artists Forum and a member of BeadingForum dot com dot au.
I love what I do, even though I am very busy. I am happy to receive custom orders, so if you see something you like, but you want it a different colour or slightly different style then contact me and we can work together to make you something unique that you will cherish. Please note that my items are One Of A Kind, and whilst I can make similar articles, I don't make exact copies. I am also more than happy to trade."

Wow, is is one busy lady. When does she find time to make anything? Somehow she finds time to make some of the most stunning jewelry I've seen. Like this beautiful set. I just love this! The colours are so vibrant and it's all so rich and full and organic looking. You would definitely get a lot of attention while wearing this. Click on the picture to see more fabulous creations by HaffinaCreations.


Autumn Toned Beaded Spiral Jewellery Set

8 comments:

TataniaRosa said...

Wow she is a busy lady. What an absolutely stunning shop!

Mary T Designs said...

I love the colors of the autumn spiral. What a lovely creation.

Handmade Artists' Forum and Shop said...

Love Haffinas' work she has been a valuable member of the forum and shop. You can see her shop here Haffina Creations

Great post by the way!
HAF

Unknown said...

One fantastic artist who inspires us all to be better at what we do!

jewelry by NaLa said...

Haffina is amazing with all that she does and how well she does it, very nice article!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the lovely post!

cristmae said...

Wow!a busy lady is so productive and can create great arts ,color and style.Epson Premium Glossy Photo

cristmae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.