Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Handmade Tweet

Today's Handmade Tweet comes from Star Creations on etsy.

From Star Creations Bio:

"craft addict who likes working with everything from metal,stones wirewrapping to polymer clay and mixed media collage. I have been admiring the amazing creative work of the vast etsy community for about a year now, and have decided to try selling a few of my own creations. Thanks for stopping by!! yeah,I know went a little crazy on the tree thing, they are so addictive I just couldn't stop, my mind is still racing with all sort of tree ideas,but I promise other stuff soon!!For the next couple of weeks I will be destashing to make room for more!! So keep checking in you might just see something you want!!Thanks for stopping in for a visit!!!"

Personally I love the tree thing. Here are three of my favorite things together (even better that chocolate and peanut butter) natural stones, wire wrapping and copper. How wonderfully unique! They call pyrite fools gold but I think anyone would look pretty smart wearing this beautiful pendant. Click on the picture to see more trees, and other things, from Star Creations.


Rugged Copper Tree of Life on Pyrite Stone Pendant

2 comments:

TataniaRosa said...

You've chosen a wonderful shop :)

I thought you might like to know that I've nominated your blog for a Sunshine Award. Please see my blog for details http://tataniarosa.blogspot.com/2010/02/sunshine-award.html

Heather x

CJ Grand said...

Thank you so much.