Monday, February 15, 2010

The Handmade Tweet

The Handmade Tweet for today comes from TheoDapore on etsy.

From TheoDapore's Shop Announcement:

"Welcome to my Etsy art gallery.
Featured are modern original acrylic canvas art paintings.
All canvas art is stretched, gallery wrapped and sides are painted. Wall decor in many styles and color palettes to meet your decorating taste."

These paintings are wonderfully unusual and captivating. I had a very hard time choosing one to feature. You really need to see them all. Theo also has some wonderful handcrafted jewelry. I have one of his bracelets and I love wearing it, I've had lots of compliments. Click on the picture to check out his gorgeous shop.



Landscape abstract Original red blue acrylic canvas art READY TO HANG 
INCLUDES MOUNTING HARDWARE

No comments: