Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Handmade Tweet

Today's Handmade Tweet comes form promirta from RE~cycled Treasures on etsy.

From promirta's Shop Announcement:

"Hello & Welcome to my shop!

I hope you'll like what you see and you will return often.
****************************************************************

VACATION notice

I'll be out of the country visiting Hungary and Romania between March 9th and April 9th. I'll have access to internet but won't be able to ship items until I come back."
****************************************************************

I'm envious I wish I could take month off to visit anywhere. Oh well I'll have to be content visiting her shop. I love these earrings. I've never liked things that are too symmetrical. Click on the picture to see more asymmetrical, and some symmetrical, creations by promirta.


Asymmetry. Earrings

1 comment:

Mary T Designs said...

I love asymmetry! Very pretty earrings!