Monday, February 8, 2010

The Handmade Tweet

Today's Handmade Tweet comes from Violet Pie on etsy.

From violetpi's Shop Announcement:

"Welcome to Violet Pie!
I create little toy animals ~ from needle felted wool creatures to collectible heirloom mohair and felt plushies in Kawaii style. You'll find sizes ranging from tiny miniatures to huggable softies."


The Cheshire Cat has always been one of my favorite characters. I see that look on my own cats and I know they've been up to something, and sometimes they do disappear. This cute guy has promised not to disappear though (we'll see) but with a face like that I can't imagine he'll stay in the shop for long. Click on the picture for more adorable creations by Violet Pie and remember, never trust a smiling cat.



Large Grey Smiling Cheshire Cat

No comments: