Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Handmade Tweet

Today's Handmade Tweet comes from a shop that I'm surprised I haven't thought to feature before now, Binary Winter Press on etsy.

From binarywinter's Shop Announcement:

"Welcome to the Binary Winter Press Shop! Our clothing features the things we love best, from Art Nouveau to robots, steampunk and satellites. All designs are created and illustrated by us, Cody and Shea. Everything is sweatshop-free and printed by hand in an eco-friendly and vegan workshop. Please convo us with any questions or for custom orders. Thank you!"

I don't know why I have not featured this shop before. I'm crazy about these T-shirts. I have one of these myself and I always get compliments when I wear it. It's great to still go a little steampunk even when you can't wear a costume. They have loads of other great designs too, I especially like the Octo-Pi. Click on the picture to see all of them.



Tender Time Bomb in Brown





No comments: