Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Handmade Tweet

Today's Handmade Tweet comes from Wire Runs Through It on ArtFire.

From Wire Runs Through It's Bio:

"Handmade Art2Wear/Jewelry, affordable one of a kind pieces, that are made well and are creatively designed. Always cutting edge and fashion forward. I tend to like detailed pieces this comes from my two greatest inspirations... Tiffany and Cartier jewelry.

Most pieces are one of a kind, I will do a limited edition every now and again, but never more than 10 pieces. All chain maille pieces are unique and feature most of my own weaves or my twist of variations on traditional weaves. I am always pushing myself to create something unexpected. Thank you for stopping by and if you have any questions please contact me. WireRunsThroughIt@yahoo.com"

WOW! What more can you say? Fabulous, gorgeous, stunning all seem lame. Click on the picture to see more wow creations by Wire Runs Through It.


Necklace, Earring Set, Wire Wrapped, Scrolled

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! That is some piece of work! I'm speechless! Gorgeous!!

Victor Allen Colon said...

Thank you so much for featuring me, If you ever need someone to spotlight and do a interview with, I would love to answer some questions! =) I have other pieces that are intricate!