Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Handmade Tweet

The Handmade Tweet for today comes from Wickedgems on ArtFire.

From wickedgems Bio:

"I have been making jewelry and slowly perfecting my techniques since 2006. I have had a very positive response to my unique jewelry here in the US as well as all over the world! I am a mixed media artist and have been so since i was a child. I live in the great Southwest, and my four (soon to be 5) children and my husband are my inspiration!"

Wow! She has 5 children and still has the time, and strength, for not only this shop but 5 more on etsy! Just thinking about it make me want to lie down. Be sure to click on the picture and check out her shop. She has some seriously wicked things but this is one of my favourites.


NEW Burlesque style Jasmeen miniature corset necklace


No comments: