Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Handmade Tweet

The Handmade Tweet for today comes from Schin Illustrated on etsy.

From schin's Shop Announcement:

"♥ Hello! Welcome to the gentle world of my art.
Here you can find my original artwork as prints, bookmarks, necklaces and note cards.

♥ I am featured as front cover artist for The Peppertree Magazine Winter 2009 and back cover artist for ImagineFX #50 Fantasy Issue.

Each print is made professionally and signed by the artist (me!). They are matted and sturdy for extra protection, and is all ready to be mailed out to you (and I ship every business day)."

I found this print while participating in the Tradeaholics January Trade Event. The colours are so rich and vibrant it's just alive with colour. I wish I had somewhere to hang a small print but my walls are crammed full now, I love artwork. Click on the picture to see more of Schin's fabulous work.


8x10in print. The Brief Glimpse.


No comments: