Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Handmade Tweet

Today's Handmade Tweet comes from Chiwaluv Amigurumi Critters on etsy.

From chiwaluv's Bio:

"Nuts about anything Cute, I love to crochet and knit, love animals, love to make my items for Other people.

I've been crafting and drawing since I could hold a pencil. I remember learning to crochet When I was in 4th grade, my first project was a rug for my bedroom.

I have been obsessed with crafts of all kinds, my whole life! I welcome new ideas, and I am excepting custom orders.

I enjoy bringing my craft to you and would hope it touches your heart and brings a smile to your face...at that moment I am complete as an artist.
Utah born and raised."

He is so cute and the cigar just makes him perfect. I've been trying my hand at crocheting amigurumi animals just lately. Trying being the operative word, not having much success, suck being the operative word. Maybe I should leave it to the experts like Chiwaluv. Click on the picture to see more of her expert work.


Hellboy Sackboy


No comments: