Friday, January 1, 2010

The Handmade Tweet

The first Handmade Tweet for 2010 comes from Spellbound Wings on etsy.

From SpellboundWings's Shop Announcement:

"Welcome to the enchanted Etsy Shop for Spellbound Wings-- Animal, Fairy & Fantasy Art & Gifts by Melissa Dawn! All the paintings, prints, and handcrafted gifts you see here are designed, painted & handcrafted soley by myself-- you are buying directly from the artist :)"


I'm starting off the new year with one of my most favorite things, cats. This print is so alive I swear I can feel just how soft she is. The colour is so rich and vibrant and sapphire just happens to be my birthstone. I received on of Melissa's lockets for Christmas this year and I love it. I hate to take it off. Click on the picture to see her other fantasy designs, they're just as gorgeous.




Fairy Cat Compact Mirror-- Birthstone Fairy Cats -- Sapphire


No comments: