Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Handmade Tweet

Today's Handmade Tweet comes from fellow Canadian and fellow Handmade Artists Forum member Allure Renaissance Charm on etsy.

From cheli387's Shop Announcement:

"The Gift that Gives Back

A special thanks to all my customers. Due to your purchases I was able to donate to the CANADIAN BREAST CANCER FOUNDATION.
I will continue to contribute a percentage from my sales to the Breast Cancer Foundation ...all year long

Wishing you a Happy and Healthy year

***YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE***
****************************************************************

Get Chic- in- A - Click

My unique designs will always turn heads the minute you enter a room.

You'll be always complemented and what does a girl need more?

My jewelry pieces are Sophisticated, One-of -a - kind and exquisite. All handmade in the an array of chain mail weaves.
I will be honored to custom make the jewelry piece according to your desire especially for your need.
You can choose the gemstones, the metal and weave. I will design and make it.

I am sure that you will treasure owning them.

Thanks for visiting my gallery
Cheli
Jewelry Artist/designer,"

Cheli's work is so beautiful I had a very hard time choosing one item to feature but I so love the look of amber. A huge amount of work and patience must go into making these. I'm sure I'd give up before I finished even one piece. Click on the picture to see all her amazing designs and remember they are also supporting a good cause.


Byzantine amber and sardonyx chainmaille bracelet


No comments: