Monday, January 18, 2010

The Handmade Tweet

Today's Handmade Tweet comes from another fellow Canadian Les Tricots Du Coeur on etsy.

From LesTricotsDuCoeur's Shop Announcement:

"You'll find in my shop handknitted garments and accessories made with only the best available yarn. The large majority of my creations are OOAK (One Of A Kind), made with luxery wool, such as Peruvian and Uruguayan wool, handspun and/or handyed fibers.

Every creation in this store is hand knitted with love by me, in a smoke-free environment.
Custom work is welcome!"


What a gorgeous scarf/shawl! I love the colours and you can wear it so many different ways. She has so many beautiful scarves and hats and right now they are 20% off. Click on the picture to see the rest of the shop, there will never be a better time.


PETIT CHALE - OOAK Mixed Colors Merino Wool Hand Knitted Shawlette Scarf


1 comment:

Ninon said...

Many many thanks for featuring my shop on your blog!