Friday, January 29, 2010

The Handmade Tweet

Today's Handmade Tweet comes from Copper Kiwi Creations on etsy.

From Copper Kiwi Creations Bio

"Hi, I'm Kelli and I run this shop with my mom. Right now our store primarily offers our paper flowers and work in polymer clay.

I have loved working with polymer clay since I was young, and have recently gotten back into it. There is just so much you can do with it! A lot of my work is inspired by the style of Christi Friesen, who does amazing work in polymer clay.

My creations focus on nature, and especially animals. I hope you enjoy our store and come back to visit every now and then, as we are always growing!"


Dragons are my favorite people. Especially hand sculpted ones like this adorable little guy. Click on the picture to see more of Kelli's wonderful creations.


Dristi the Dragon (green 001) - Polymer Clay Figurine

No comments: