Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Handmade Tweet

The St. Patrick's Day Handmade Tweet comes from Netta Beads on artfire.

From nettabeads bio:

"Thanks for stopping by to check me out. I am a jewelry artist who works in glass and metal. I live in the beautiful mountains of northeast Tennessee.
I started out making lampwork glass beads and then that evolved into metalworking. I use only recycled copper in my creations. Instead of depleting the Earth's natural resources of copper, I use the copper that we already have here. I use old electrical wire, copper washers and roofing material.

I love creating unique pieces of wearable art. I hope you enjoy my jewelry as much as I enjoyed making it."

This pendant really made me laugh. If only I had seen it in time to order it for today. Coming from an Irish family St. Patrick's Day has always been very important to me, and loads of fun. So I wanted to feature something fun and unusual for one of my favorite days. When I saw this I knew it was the perfect thing. Click on the picture to see more Irish, and not so Irish, jewelry from Netta Beads.


Repurposed Scrabble Tile Pendant - 
Green Magically Delicious

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this! How fun!