Thursday, March 11, 2010

Featured EtsyBlogger for March

This month's featured Etsy Blogger is Vicki of DizzyDragonflies.

From DizzyDragonflies' Shop Announcement:

"Welcome!

I have always loved creating items. My main love has always been yarn, knitting and crocheting.

By accident I started selling my handknit items, people offering to pay for me to make them something that I had on or had given to a friend. This eventually resulted in the birth of this shop.

Now I have tried my hand at spinning, and hand dyeing yarn and love them both. Once again, I find myself making something that I love and am able to sell it."


It is wonderful to find something you love to make is appreciated and desired by other people. We are all very lucky to have this creative outlet. I've recently begun crocheting and I can see wonderful possibilities for Vicki's yarn. I love the vibrant colours she uses, I'm never been much for pastels. You can find more beautiful yarn, plus some wonderful hand knitted items in her shop. Just click on the picture to be taken there. You can also follow her creative process by visiting her blog. knittingdragonflies



Tropical Waters


No comments: