Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Handmade Tweet

Today's Handmade Tweet comes from Kim's Jewels on etsy.

From kimsjewels' Bio:

"I specialize in customizable sterling silver wire and gemstone jewelry. I also have a website at www.kimsjewels.com if you would like to take a look to see more about what I do, and I'm loving it here on etsy!"

I was browsing etsy when this ring caught my eye ;-) What an eye catcher this would be to wear. I'm going to keep my eye on this artist. OK I'm done with the puns now it's out of my system. Seriously this really is a fabulous conversation starter. I'd love to wear one to work just to see the reactions I get. Kim also has many other beautiful wire wrapped creations. You can check them out by clicking on the picture.


Slate Blue Glass Eye Silver Wire Wrap Ring ANY size

No comments: