Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Handmade Tweet

Today's fabulous handmade artist is Bubbles & Frown on etsy.

From BubblesAndFrown's Shop Announcement:

"Welcome, all, to my haberdashery shop. I hope you enjoy browsing around and that you find something delightful with which to decorate your head. All the hats here were made with inspired love and care,hand crafted by yours truly. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have or just send an email to say hello!"

I'm a great hat fan, I don't wear them nearly often enough. I especially like this one because it looks perfect for St. Patrick's Day and it appeals to the Irish in me. If you're not as fond of green as I am, or even if your are, check out Bubbles & Frown for a huge selections of fabulous hats and other creations. Just click on the picture and get ready to drool. 


Bartelby B. Bat... A-Symmetrical Mini Top Hat, Muted Green Faux Suede with Rusty Metal Bat and Beading

No comments: