Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Handmade Artists Forum Blog Ring - Featured Artist

This weeks featured artist is T.Rusk4u on etsy.

From T. Rusk4u's Bio:

"I have been a creative and resourceful person ever since I can remember.My first real crafting love was sewing,and I have tried countless other crafts. Jewelry making started as another hobby, but has grown into an obsession! I love everything about it from choosing the materials and actually designing something beautiful! I am always looking to learn new techniques and expand my knowledge and skills. I am happily married ,have 2 grown children, and two dogs.
I am a proud member of the Etsy HAFteam! Support handmade!!"

A woman after my own heart. I love everything about making jewelry too, except parting with it, sometimes. I certainly wouldn't want to part with this beautiful bracelet. In fact I wouldn't mind having anything in her shop. Click on the picture to see for yourself. You can also find her work on, among others, on her blog T.Rusk4u


Brass and Iris Brown Czech bead bracelet, Victoria

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, thank you so much for your kind words! It means a lot coming from such a wonderfully talented person. I am truly flattered.

mooaany said...

beautifully highlighted blog, and for lady that makes beautiful jewelry

jewelry by NaLa said...

Very nice article. I love Teresa's designs.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pick! I love Teresa's wire work and her bright colors always make me happy!

DreamBubbles said...

Your features are always so precise and feature the very best of each artist, this time is no exception. Great job to both you and Trusk4U :)

jewelrybyjanelle50 said...

Very nice post!

Mewes Mountain Arts said...

I love it that you can go to her shop and really have a hard time selecting just one choice. Great post!!

Joan said...

Such lovely, cheerful work.

Unknown said...

I love the piece you chose. Great artisan.