Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Handmade Artists Forum Blog Ring - Featured Artist

This week's featured artist is Jan from Jewelry by Janelle50 on etsy.

From jewelrybyjanelle50's Shop Announcement:

"Welcome, I am glad you found my shop. Come in and browse, you just might find something you can't live without! I design jewelry using exotic woods, gemstones, both precious and semi-precious, all types of glass beads, Swarovski crystals, and just whatever happens to strike my fancy. If you don't see something you like right away, please return, as I am always adding new items. Custom orders are welcome."
Jan has a wide variety of different designs in a variety of mediums. She enjoys trying experimenting with new ideas, a woman after my own heart. All of her work is unique and unusual and it was hard to decide on one item to feature. Click on the picture to see more of her wonderfully unique creations.


Honduran Rosewood Neck Cuff

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one of my favorite pieces of Jan's! Love the colors of the wood. Great post for a sweet person!

jewelry by NaLa said...

Jan is one of those artists who can do it all and do it beautifully.

Handmade Artists' Forum and Shop said...

Love Janelle's wood work, great post and great choice of pics. She also has a lovely shop here Jewelry By Janelle

Unknown said...

Jan does amazing work. Lovely post!

Unknown said...

I just love what Jan does with wood! Great post!

jewelrybyjanelle50 said...

Thank you CJ for a great post. That cuff necklace has to be one of my favorite pieces too.

Mewes Mountain Arts said...

Great post! I love the wood!!

Heather said...

Her wood work is fantastic!!

DreamBubbles said...

Such a simple post but very concise and to the point. Great job!