Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Handmade Tweet

Today's amazing featured artist is Ware-able Art on etsy.

From wareableart's Shop Announcement:

"I believe that owning a custom piece of jewelry is wearing a piece of art - it should be as creative as you are.

I create in Copper, Argentium Silver, Sterling Silver, & 14K Gold Filled Wire.

I ship all items in a gift box ready to give or receive."

This is some of the most beautiful wire wrapping I've ever seen. And the stones she uses are fabulous. I just love natural stones. I chose this one to feature because the stone is incredible I've never seen one like it. The wire wrapping is done perfectly to accent the stone without hiding it. Such a stunning piece, truly a work of art. Click on the picture to see more of her stunning work.


Flowering Tube Onyx Wire Wrapped Pendant

No comments: