Friday, August 28, 2009

The Handmade Tweet

Today's Handmade Tweet comes from Wildhorse Creations on etsy.

From wildhorse63's Shop Announcement:

"Hello and thank you for browsing my bead work. All work is one of a kind. I will be listing more items as I get the pictures taken.

I make a very unique line of bead work. All my materials are quality items such as stone, wood, glass, shell, bone, pearls and Polymer clay. I never use plastic or resin beads or materials.

My inspiration mainly comes from nature and wildlife. Mother Nature truly has the most wonderful ideas and colors. Nothing can compare to it! But I do my best to attempt it.

I also love to make amulet bags depicting fairies, elves and beautiful women. The female form and face also greatly inspires me."

I love rich full necklaces like this. It's so eye catching and such a clever name. I know I'd feel very special wearing something so unique and beautiful. To see more beautiful creations just click on the picture.


LADYBUGS OF POMPEII Beaded Necklace and Earrings

1 comment:

Unknown said...

STUNNING! And...did I mention Stunning? I cannot imagine how many hours of intricate handwork (not to mention dreaming-up the design) went into this set! Aprilee