Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Handmade Tweet

Today's Handmade Tweet comes all the way from Ireland from Lilycobweb on etsy.

From lilycobweb's Shop Announcement:

'What fills the eye fills the heart'-Irish proverb from the Gaelic.

I am constantly adding to my range of bags, purses and wristlets. I take my lead from this immortal style icon-

'I find that it is vital to have at least one handbag for each of the ten types of social occasion: Very Formal, Not So Formal, Just a Teensy Bit Formal, Informal But Not That Informal, Every Day, Every Other Day, Day Travel, Night Travel, Theatre and Fling'
-Miss Piggy"

This little bag is so adorable and I love the colour. I also love the philosophy behind it. For more crocheted creations from Lilycobweb just click on the picture.


Orange Lily Wristlet-Style Mini-Pouch

No comments: