Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Handmade Tweet

Today's Handmade Tweet comes from fellow HAFTeam member, and on of my favorite artists, mistyscreations on etsy.

From mistyscreations's Shop Announcement:

"This little shop is full of my imagination. Sometimes it's hard to focus on any one thing. I hope you enjoy browsing through and please let me know if anything catches your eye...or if an eye catches you! If any of my dragons are of interest, Feel free to visit my blog at http://realitysuckspeanutbutter.blogspot.com/ Misty's Musings...I have a few more photos of dragons I have made, that have gone on to new homes!
I hope you enjoy my shop, and have a happy and healthy holiday season!http://realitysuckspeanutbutter.blogspot.com/"

If you didn't already know I'm a huge fan of dragons and these are the most impressive I've ever seen. If only I had lots of spare cash this one would be on my wall. For now I'll have to settle for the dragon head pendant I got in the mail yesterday. I love it and I can't wait to show it off! Be sure to click on the picture to see more fabulous creations by mistyscreations, you won't be disappointed.



Looking Glass Dragon

No comments: