Friday, August 21, 2009

The Handmade Tweet

Today's Handmade Tweet comes all the way from Brisbane, Emmas Bears on etsy.

From emmasbears's Shop Announcement:

"Welcome to the Wonderful World of Hand Made Artist Teddy Bears...


I have been making these little critters for the better part of the last decade and just love it! It really is addictive. I also recently added some of my more easier-use patterns and kits for sale so everyone can get in on the bear-making bug!"

This handmade tweet is near and dear to my heart. I also made artist bears for many years. Looking at all the fabulous artists creations has almost made me want to start making them again. That is until I remember the sore fingers.

This little guy is so irresistible. It's always the face you fall in love with. Click on the picture for more lovable little faces.



Baby Bronson - OOAK 18 INCH mohair artist bear
by Emmas Bears


No comments: