Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Handmade Tweet

Today's Handmade Tweet comes from fellow HAFTeam member Melanielynndesign on etsy.

From Melanielynndesign's Shop Announcement:

"I am a Fine Arts/design student hoping to change the view of what jewelry is. I am currently working with less traditional materials and techniques to offer new and exciting designs.

All laser cut acrylic shapes shown in this store were designed by myself using Rhinoceros 4 and are not mass produced shapes."

These are just too cute for words! Though they do make me want to sing, 'tiny bubbles'
OK nobody wants to hear that! So click on the picture right now or I'll start singing again!


SALE- Bubble Earrings

2 comments:

Robin Hartman said...

I love this shop!

Melanie said...

Thanks so much for the feature!! =)