Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Handmade Tweet

Today's Handmade Tweet comes from fellow Canadian ElsaLAbbe on ArtFire.

From ElsaLAbbe's Studio Announcement:

"ELSA'S SHELTER FOR SHOES! My Mission: Find old footwear, rejuvenate them, and find good loving homes for them. Please, no more throwing out! Let's save our planet and buy up-cycled! Please help! I also can re-paint your own little shoes if you want, for $15, I will custom in the colors and finish you choose. Just check the choices from the items already for sale, and get in touch with me. Send me your shoes and I will decorate them.."

This is a truly unique idea. What a great way to recycle! Click on the picture for more artistically recycled up-cycled creations from ElsaLAbbe.


Cell phone Case and key chain with Lanyard

1 comment:

ElsaLAbbe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.