Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Handmade Tweet

Today's Handmade Tweet comes from fellow etsy SteamTeam member SteamSmithWorks.

From SteamSmithWorks's Shop Announcement:

"THE STEAMSMITH LIVES and works in a world that challenges description and defies understanding by peoples of the 21st century Earth. It is a world in which creative people work with their hands and their heads; it is a world in which machines and industries are built with parts that move, and parts that don't. Land and sea are traveled in wondrous machines, often made by hand. And the sky is filled with airships of amazing construction. Time is understood in a way that 21st century people cannot fathom. The taverns are filled with ladies of style, wisdom and sass, and with strong-handed men with nimble brains. It is a place that you should visit."

This is my kind of word! This is a fabulous pin. I'd love one for my airship pilot costume. Click on the picture for more fabulous creations from SteamSmithWorks.


Tri-Stack Airship pin

1 comment:

Robin Hartman said...

Now that is pretty sweet!

Thanks for posting my shop. I noticed your blog listed on my google analytics as a referral.