Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Handmade Tweet

The Handmade Tweet for today comes from Tis Charmed on etsy.

From TisCharmed's Shop Announcement:

"Inspired by the Fae Muses of Nature, my handcrafted creations will impart a bit of that magical kingdom to your world. All of my pieces are one-of-a-kind. All my pieces are covered by my Quality Handmade Guarantee. I am an artist and a craftsman, and I back my work 100% with my guarantee. Please read more about this on my policies page. I take custom orders. See 'How To Customize' on my Policies Page. I would love the opportunity to make something special for you."

What a fabulous bracelet! It's so vibrant it makes me think of sunny summer days walking on the beach. Just what I need in a summer that's been to cold and rainy to go to the beach at all. Click on the picture for more sunny creations from Tis Charmed.


Bracelet - Wire Bead Crochet - Summer Seashore

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so musch for featuring me today on your wonderful blog! What a wonderful way to greet the day! I am doing my first custom order right now for another Etsy artist base on the style of this bracelet. She wants a necklace with the same gathered focal point. I will be discussing the process on my blog at www.charmimsychats.blogspot.com as soon as I collect all the beautiful beads and charms that will go into it. Again, thank you. You have a great blog!

Robin Hartman said...

What a beautiful and fun bracelet. I love the touches of seahorses and shells.