Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Handmade Tweet

Today's Handmade Tweet comes from Ta Da Boutique on etsy.

From tadaboutique's Shop Announcement:

"WELCOME TO MY SHOP!!!

I hope you see something you like. If not I hope you will return for another look.
Thank you.

NEW EMBROIDERED ITEMS COMING!

I will be putting some new things up as I make them or as Henry embroideries them.(Check out my profile to see who Henry is)"

I love this jacket the design is fabulous, if only it were my size. Or better yet if I were its size. Click on the picture to visit Ta Da Boutique. I won't give it away but you really should go and see who Henry is.

Steampunk Chocolate Brown Airship Jacket

1 comment:

Ta Da Boutique's Blog said...

I would like to thank you so much for featuring my jacket on your wonderful blog. I am truly honored to be chosen and amongst so many talented crafty people and artist. Etsy has really given me an opportunity to do something I love and meet wonderful people from all over the world. Please if you have any ideas or request please let me know.
Thank you again
Denice