Monday, December 28, 2009

The Handmade Tweet

The Handmade Tweet for today comes from Decarlo Woodworks on etsy.

From decarlo's Bio:

"Hi, welcome to my shop! I've been woodworking for over 25 years and have made unique items for many people. The conversations always start with, 'you know, I've looked everywhere for this and just cannot find it'. I usually say, 'draw me a picture or if you can bring me a picture of something close to what you want'. After hashing out the details, I make a workable drawing to figure materials and what the final cost would be. In the end they get exactly what they were searching for at a resonable cost.

Check out my Etsy store and for more items I have made go to my website decarlowoodworks.com ."

This is such a great idea! It would be great anywhere but it's especially perfect for a small apartment. Think the opening would have to bigger for one of my cat's though. Click on the picture for more great designs by Decarlo Woodworks.



Cat Litter Box / Cabinet w/Shelf


No comments: