Friday, December 25, 2009

The Handmade Tweet

The Christmas Handmade Tweet comes from Midnitemuse on etsy.

From Midnitemuse's Shop Announcement:

"Hello, and Welcome to my Shop.
I'm a new comer to Etsy and thrilled to be here. I've sold for years on ebay and had a blast. Etsy however feels like more my cup of tea. I'm a crafter, and artist by nature, and this place fuels my passion!

I hope everyone that comes to visit can embrace their Darker side...either just for fun, for hobby, or for Passion!
Liberate yourself and enjoy."

I couldn't have just any old Santa for my Christmas day feature. In case you hadn't noticed I'm not so much into the cutesy snowman jolly santa kinda stuff. This is more my kind of Christmas. What are the holidays without a little blood and carnage? Well at least that's my childhood memories. Click on the picture to embrace your darker side. There's no turning back now!



ZOMBIE CLAUSE Christmas Ornament-
Limited Edition


No comments: