Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Handmade Tweet

Today's Handmade Tweet comes from fellow Canadian Marta Pasierbek from Passion Made Beauty on etsy.

From martapasierbek's Shop Announcement:

"Things I do, I do for pleasure. And it make me very happy to see that someone take pleasure in seeing creations of my imagination.
I invite you onto a journey to picturesque world, where you can find unique hand made objects, which will appeal to anyone looking for a perfect gift."


OK a box for boxing day may be a little cliché but my mind is too fried to come up with anything more original. Besides isn't it lovely? The butterfly handle is stunning. I'd be happy to receive anything that was boxed up in this. Click on the box for more beautiful painted and decoupaged items from Passion Made Beauty.


Butterfly...jewelry...trinket...box...


No comments: