Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Handmade Tweet

Today's Handmade Tweet comes from Pretty Panda on etsy.

From prettypanda's Bio

"Welcome to Pretty Panda!

Hi! I am originally from Seoul, Korea but came to the U.S. to achieve my M.A. in ESOL Bilingual Education at UMBC. I met my husband in the U.S. and we have lived in Ellicott City, Maryland for two years.

I love animals, Panda bears, children, home decorations, and making and buying jewelry. That's why I came up with idea of Pretty Panda Jewelry Shop for babies, children, and mommy pandas:) I will upload more beautiful accessories for children.

My husband calls me a Panda because I look like a Panda bear with my smoky eye makeups.

I hope my shop will provide pleasure shopping to both Mommy and Baby Pandas.

Love,
Unjung"


What a lovely scarf! Better yet she offers it in several different colours but this one is just right for Christmas. Click on the picture to see all the lovely colours and designs from Pretty Panda.



Holiday Sale with Free shipping


No comments: