Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Handmade Tweet

Today's Handmade Tweet comes from Stellas Knits on etsy.

From StellasKnits Bio:

"Hi and thanks for stopping by StellasKnits! My grandma Stella was a first generation Norwegian immigrant and taught me how to knit when I lived in Minnesota over 40 years ago. When I opened my Etsy shop I named it after her and dedicate my work in her memory. I love working with all different textures of yarn and seeing what I can create. Thanks again for stopping by and I look forward to working with you on whatever knitted item your heart desires!"

This is just too much fun. With all the hysteria over H1N1 we could all use a good laugh, at least I could. Believe me I work in a drug store and I could use a laugh and a break. Do you think people would get upset if I wore this to work? Probably yes. Is it just me or does this remind anyone else of an old Twilight Zone episode? You would have to be as old as me to remember it. Click on the picture for more lovely, if not nearly as funny, knits by Stellas Knits.



Hand Knit Swine Flu Mask -
Surgical Mask Style - Hot Piggy Pink


No comments: