Friday, December 4, 2009

The Handmade Tweet

The Handmade Tweet for today comes from Voodoo Lounge on etsy.

From VoodooLounge's Shop Announcement:

"Voodoo Lounge. A little shop on Etsy dishing up the special creepy sauce with a heaping side of vintage whimsy.

I sell both my own vintage inspired hand made designs as well as actual vintage clothing. Most from the Victorian era through the 1950s. I've worked in the vintage clothing biz for 10+ years and I have a degree in fashion design/pattern making. I draft and size all my patterns the old fashioned way BY HAND so I can custom fit clothes for each customer. All the clothes in my KUSTOM VOODOO section can be ordered and custom made in ANY SIZE! Plus size ladies, no worries! Curves are always welcomed and encouraged here! *wink*"

Like it or not the Christmas season is upon us again and you are going to need something to wear to those dreaded Christmas parties. This should do fine for those of us who are less traditional. The heck with demure little dresses and red and green sweaters let the real you come out, no matter what your mother-in-law thinks. ;) Click on the picture for more uniquely you clothes and accessories from Voodoo Lounge.



Custom Made in YOUR SIZE
Femme Fatale Steampunk Burlesque Bustle Train Skirt


No comments: