Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Handmade Tweet

What's your sign? Today's Handmade Tweet comes from The Homespun Raven on artfire.

From TheHomespunRaven Studio Announcement:

"WELCOME TO THE HOMESPUN RAVEN
Thanks for dropping bye! We hope you enjoy your visit. You will find a wide variety, of what I hope are some of the most unique signs you will find. We paint any design you see in the colors of your choosing! We also do custom work, please convo me and I will work something up for you!"

These signs are just too much fun I had to read all of them. Found a few I could use at work. I picked this one for Halloween but they have signs for every occasion. Click on the picture to see them all.

Black Cats for Sale Witch Wiccan Handpainted Wood Sign Plaque Halloween Home Decor Wall Hanging

No comments: