Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Handmade Tweet

The Handmade Tweet for today comes from Artreasury on etsy.

From artreasury's Shop Announcement:

"Welcome to the Artreasury fair!
I create a lot of things - from handmade journals to earrings and pillows, everything you can think of. The process of making an art object flows naturally - I let myself inspired by places, things, people or details, then I hurry back into my workshop to give a shape to my idea.
Each and every one is made with positive energy and creative joy.
I love going to the fair and find little treasures hidden here and there. If you like that too, go ahead and look through my stuff, pick what you like and even bargain if you wanna buy more items.
Feel free to ask me anything and please check my shop policies for detailed information.
Let the fun begin!"

I love books, especially hand bound ones, and this is truly beautiful. Click on the picture to visit Artreasury's shop and be sure to read the story attached to this gorgeous book, you'll love it.



The Hourglass Totem - Blank Art Book

No comments: