Monday, October 26, 2009

The Handmade Tweet

Today's Handmade Tweet is a creepy creation by Luna clay design on artfire.

From Lunaclaydesign's Studio Announcement:

"In my shop I will often create a variety of different types of pendants and gifts using reclaimed,recycled and vintage items. I always add new items so check back to see what unusual item I have put together! If I find a bag of vintage This or That I am going to turn into something unique."

Now these would be just too fun to leave around the house for the inlaws to find. I have this great vision of the cat carrying one into the living room and dropping it at my mother-in-laws feet. I'm so sadist ;) Good thing she's not on-line. For these and more unique creations from Lunaclaydesign just click on the fingers. Come on, don't be scared.


3-WITCH FINGERS, BOWL FILLER, ORNIES

No comments: