Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Handmade Tweet

The Handmade Tweet for today comes from New York Glitter Designs on etsy.

From New York Glitter Designs Bio:

"Whatever brought you to my shop THANK YOU! :o) Pour yourself something to drink and have a look around. I hope you find something you like! My designs range from Hip & Trendy to Romantic and Vintage and then everything else in between. I love using Lampwork Beads, Swarovski Crystals & Pearls, Gemstones, Vintage beads, Lucite, Freshwater Pearls just to name a few and I use Sterling, Bali, and Hill Tribe Silver, Gold Fill, Antique Brass and Copper. I have been designing Jewelry for about 8 years and love every minuet of it. If you see something you like but might want another color or something changed up convo me and lets see if we can make something just for you!"

I'm sure I've said this before but I love fall colours. This bracelet is stunning! I would never want to take it off. Click on the picture for more stunning designs.

GORGEOUS AUTUMN SWAROVSKI, STERLING AND LUCITE FLOWER FRINGE BRACELET SRA

No comments: