Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Handmade Tweet

Today's Handmade Tweet comes from Mindie's Memorables on etsy.

From Mindielee's Shop Announcement:

"Unique handmade jewelry, decorative boxes, and unusual beads and sliders at affordable prices make Mindie’s Memorables a great place to shop. Welcome to my Etsy boutique! Come in and stay awhile ... I pride myself on unusual designs, quality materials and attention to detail."

Mindielee has so many gorgeous earrings it was very hard to choose just one to feature but I love the colours in these. They are such happy colours and we can all use some more happy in our lives. Click on the picture to check out more of her beautiful creations. You won't be disappointed.


AUTUMN COLORS FLORAL polymer clay and crystal earrings

1 comment:

H20works said...

I love MindieLee's shop! she has such a unique style and I love how bright her jewelry is! :)