Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Handmade Tweet

Well I've rested up from my shopping trip and the Handmade Tweet is back. Today's featured artist is Geek Details on etsy. For the first time I couldn't decide on just one item to feature. These two are so interconnected I had to share both of them with you.

From geekdetails's Shop Announcement:

"Welcome to my little part of Etsy where I sell handmade geek decor including prints, clocks, glasses and more. I love custom orders, just send me a convo and we can work something out."

I was a fan of vampire stories long before it became cool, so these buttons really spoke to me. From Bram Stoker to Joss Whedon I love them all so I've found the frenzy surrounding Twilight strangely amusing. My heart still belongs to Anne Rice.
Click on either button to see more from Geek Details.


No comments: