Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Handmade Tweet

The Handmade Tweet for today comes from fellow Ontarian Leather Made Nice on ArtFire.

From Leather Made Nice's Studio Announcement:

"Welcome to our shop!! We specialize in handcrafted leather goods that are for the most part customized and/or personalized. We pride ourselves in quality craftsmanship. If you can think it we can make it. ~~~~> ON SALE NOW <~~~~> Specially marked bags and belts<~~~~ They are display models that need homes. So check us out!!! There might be a bargain there for you!!! Anne & John Our blog - http://leathermadenice.blogspot.com"


What a beautifully intricate design on this wristband. I've always loved Celtic designs, it must be in my genes. My grandmother was from Dublin. Click on the picture for more fabulous leather work from Leather Made Nice. I really love the spats too.



Celtic and Coral Leather Wristband

4 comments:

mermaiden said...

love the knotwork on that cuff!

black sheep said...

Thank you so much, Carol for the lovely blog post. You truly made my day. *big hugs*

Anne ^i^

vizaniri said...

Gorgeous! Love the color palette! Leather and coral, two of my favorite things!

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

I love her work!